How much is the Saffron import tariff in different countries? What are the import and export rules of saffron? Which country is the largest producer of saffron in the world? What are the stages of exporting saffron to different countries?
What you will read ...
Iran saffron export
Iran supplies more than 95% of the world’s saffron and ranks first in saffron exports in the world. In fact, Iran is the largest producer of saffron in the world. Also, Iranian saffron is known as the best type of this plant in the world.
Spain, Hong Kong, United States, Italy and India are among the top importers of Iranian saffron.
Our company is engaged in the production, sale and export of Iranian saffron.
We are producer of saffron and we export high quality saffron in bulk and kilograms.
saffron import duty in India
- Pricing strategy
- Choose a payment method
- Good sales conditions
- Provide a complete and accurate price that includes all costs
- Price and value of exported saffron
- Insurance cost of export saffron cargo
- Cost of packing saffron cargo
- Shipping cost of exported saffron to destination country
saffron exporting countries
In the past years, Iran has exported about 400 tons of saffron to 60 countries. Iran’s saffron export is very wide and many countries want Iranian saffron.
China, UAE, Spain, Oman, Afghanistan, Qatar and India were among the biggest importers of Iranian saffron last year.
Hong Kong, Italy, Germany, France, Kuwait, Georgia, Taiwan, Netherlands, Bahrain, Australia, Japan, England, Morocco, Switzerland, Belgium, Canada, Singapore, Hungary, Turkey, Malaysia, Iraq, Pakistan, South Africa, Poland , Philippines, Greece and Austria are other countries that export saffron.
how is duty calculated on imports
- The customs tariff for saffron in packaging less than 10 grams is 09102010.
- For all types of saffron powder, the customs tariff in packaging less than 10 grams is 09102020.
- The customs tariff for saffron in packaging less than 30 grams is 09102030.
- The customs tariff of all types of saffron powder in packaging less than 30 grams is 09102040.
- Saffron in packaging of more than 30 grams includes a customs tariff of 09102090.
saffron export data
Exporting saffron, like other goods, has its own stages. The stages of saffron export are as follows:
- Export marketing
- Buying or producing high quality saffron
- Professional packaging of saffron for export
- Having standard certificate and phytosanitary certificate
- Carrying out customs formalities and sending saffron to the destination country
In order to export saffron to many countries, a saffron quality analysis report is required. The exporter must prepare it and send it to the buyer along with other documents. In order to complete the customs formalities of saffron export, you must also provide the necessary documents such as the exporter’s commercial card and health certificate, etc.
|You can contact our sales department to buy saffron:|
|Mr.Ghorbani||Mobile: +971529199173||Whatsapp: +971529199173|